Nothing can make you more valuable in your clients' eyes than having all the answers. We can help. We're Generations - Sacramento's law firm specializing in estate planning, trusts, trust administration, probate administration, elder law and business planning. When the time comes, we can make sure you're able to answer your clients' needs - efficiently and effectively.
Whether you're a financial professional, an accountant, a banker, or a life agent, a business partnership with Generations is easy. Find out today the value of adding Generations to your portfolio of services. Email our Director of Marketing, Pam Samuels, at [email protected], or call her at 916.679.5550.
For your convenience, Generations is offering the following one-hour continuing education classes:
- The Role of Insurance in Estate Planning
- Fundamentals of Estate Planning for Insurance Professionals
- The Role of Insurance in Buy/Sell Agreements
- The Role of Long-Term Care Insurance in Estate Planning
- Specialty Trusts and Their Use in Planning
The Department of Insurance has approved these complimentary presentations for life agents.
For additional information or to schedule a class, please email us at [email protected] or call 916-679-5550.